· Apartments are usually rented from Saturday to Saturday.
· A down payment of approx. 1/3 of the total amount should be sent by postal order, cheque or bank transfer within the terms of our offer. For short reservations, i.e.
one week or less, the required down payment can be higher.
· In case of cancellation no reimbursement is possible.
· Cancellation must be submitted in writing before the actual date of arrival. In case of Omission the agency reserves the right to demand payment of the total amount (art. 1385 c.c.)
· Clients must always inform us of any delay in arrival, otherwise the apartment will be rented after 12 midday the following day.
· No reimbursement is foreseen in case of early departure.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
· Arrival time is between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
· Arrival as well as departure formalities wil be carried out at our head office in Corso del Sole 94, where the keys to apartments will be handed over on exhibition of an identity document, requested by police authority, and settlement of the balance of payment. We recommend you check immediately the apartement. If not reported to our office, missing or broken objects could be debited to your account.
· The Agency has the right to ask for a deposit to be returned on departure, after having controlled the apartment or, at a later date, if client leaves when the office is closed.
· Departure no later then 9 a.m.
· The apartment must be cleaned by the client before departure, including pots, pans and fridge. Any extra cleaning needed will be charged to client.
· Keys must be returned to the Agency closed, deposited into the special box at the entrance, if agreed in advance.
· All apartments leased by this Agency are provided with hot and cold water, electricity at 220 Volts, fridge, gas cooker, crockery, one blanket and one pillow per bed. Sheets, pillowcases, towels and tablecloths must be supplied by the client.
No flat iron and hairdryer can be found in the apartments.
· The use of private radiators and air-conditioners is forbidden.
· The number of persons occupying the apartment may not exceed the number indicated in the brochure (children are considered as adults)
· Animals, even small ones, may not be kept, except if specially agreed upon by the Agency .
· Clients should observe the general regulations concerning quiet behaviour during the
after noon and the night as well as those regarding the use of swimming-pools and lifts.
· In the case of urgent repairs, the Agency personnel and trusted maintenance staff may enter the apartment also in the absence of clients.
· For exceptional reasons, the Agency holds the right to replace the booked apartment with another of similar characteristics and value, without price increase for the client.
· The lease contract is made between the flat owner and the client, while the Agency remains only the intermediary, who cannot be responsible for accidents to persons or things, losses or thefts. The Agency may cancel a contract when general regulations are not observed, particularly the one concerning the number of persons in the apartment, presence of animals and others.
· Concerning the law 196/2003 on “Privacy” we inform clients that personal details are used only on request of authorities and for the mailing of new catalogues.
· With the reservation, all above conditions are considered accepted.